Guidelines for ICSE 2021 Authors
1. The version of your submission must be in the requested format. The authors are suggested to use the ICSE 2021 formatting template
2. Papers for publication must be submitted in fulll paper electronically via http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/icse2021
3. Official language is English in paper writing and presenting.
4. All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated. 投稿论文需为原创高水平学术论文，并且无任何出版记录。If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
- Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s)
Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist”.
5. No publication purpose, only presentation, please submit Abstract / 有出版目的的投稿，请投稿全文; 若只想在ICSE2021上展示报告，请投稿摘要